Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: Serves 2 - 4
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 4.5 ounces blue corn tortilla chips (about 1/2 large bag)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup prepared or homemade salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F. Warm the oil in a heavy skillet (cast iron is ideal). Add the corn kernels and saute until the kernels begin to brown, about 5 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat and set aside.
2. Spread the chips in a single layer on a large ovenproof platter, or on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle the chips with half of the cheese. Top evenly with the black beans, corn, and olives. Top with the remaining cheese.
3. Bake the chips in the preheated oven until the cheese melts, about 5 minutes. If you used a baking sheet, carefully transfer the chips to a serving platter.
4. Spoon dollops of the salsa, guacamole, and sour cream on the nachos. Serve immediately. Enjoy!