Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound (500 grams) fresh spinach, washed, chopped, stems removed
- 4 ounces Bulgarian cheese, crumbled
- 1 16-oz package (500 grams) shell-shaped pasta
- pinch salt (optional)
2. In a pot, boil water and cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain, but do not rinse with cold water.
3. While the pasta is still hot, toss it with the spinach and cheese.
Yield: 4-6 servings
Variation: Saute a red pepper along with the spinach for added color and flavor.