Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 12 oz. (340 grams) marinated artichoke hearts
- 3/4 to 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- dash of hot pepper sauce
- 8 oz. (225 grams) sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 oz. (225 grams) Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- handful of minced parsley
2. Drain other jar and discard marinade.
3. Saute onion and garlic in reserved marinade until it is limp. Remove from heat.
4. Chop the drained artichoke hearts.
5. In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add crumbs, salt, pepper, oregano, hot pepper sauce, cheeses, parsley, artichoke hearts, and sauteed onion and garlic. Combine well.
6. Turn mixture into a buttered 7x11 inch pan.
7. Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until set.
Our Customers' Favorites, by Paula Levine Weinstein and Julie Komerofsky Remer (Columbus, Ohio). Recipe reprinted with permission.