Prep Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup pareve margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 400 grams powdered sugar (16 oz)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 400 grams pareve chocolate (16 oz)
- 3 Tbsp. margarine
2. Shape mixture into small (1 inch) balls, using damp hands. Place on foil lined baking sheet.
3. Freeze for one hour.
4. Melt chocolate and margarine in a double boiled, stirring constantly until well blended. If too thick for dipping balls, add a few drops of water.
5. Place a toothpick in the center of a frozen peanut butter ball and dip 3/4 of the way into the chocolate mixture.
6. Return to baking sheet, chocolate side down and freeze until ready to serve. Buckeyes can be stored in the freezer up to 1 month.