Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup oil
- 2 (18.25 ounce, 500 gram) packages Pillsbury chocolate cake mix (parve)
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) margarine, room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups (300 grams) confectioner's sugar
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
2. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs. Add oil. Add cake mix. Mix well.
3. With slightly wet or oiled hands, form 2 inch balls from the cookie dough. Place them on the cookie sheets, and flatten slightly with the palm of hand or a spoon. The cookies will spread in the oven, so be sure to leave room between them.
4. Bake the cookies at 325°F (160°C) for 10-12 minutes.
5. When the cookies are ready, remove from the oven but leave them on the cookie sheets for a few minutes before removing them to a wire rack.
6. In a mixing bowl, mix together all filling ingredients. Spread a thin layer of filling in between 2 cookies to form a sandwich cookie.
Yield: 25 cookies