Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 salmon fillets (skinless) - approximately 6 ounces (180 grams) each
2. In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients except salmon.
3. Place salmon in a pan. Pour marinade over salmon. Marinate for 1/2 hour.
4. Discard marinade. Place salmon on the broiler pan. Bake in the oven for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily.
Yields: 4 servings.