Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 large eggplant
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Tahini
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
2. Prick the eggplant with a fork. Then place on a cookie sheet and put into the hot oven.
3. Roast the eggplant for about 40 minutes or until very soft inside.
4. Cool completely.
5. Scoop out the eggplant's pulp and place in a food processor. Add remaining ingredients into the food processor. Pulse until pureed, but still has some texture.
6. Refrigerate. Serve chilled with fresh pita bread.