Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 package of frozen puff pastry dough (* parve), defrosted
- 3 kinds of sliced cold cuts, preferably different colors
- 1 egg, beaten
- sesame seeds (optional)
2. Lay out pastry dough flat, and cut into half.
3. Spread mustard on the dough. Layer the 3 different types of cold cuts, one type on top of the other.
4. Roll the dough. Brush the roll with egg. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
5. Bake at 350 °F (180°C) for 45 minutes, or until browned.
Note: Make sure that the frozen puff pastry dough you buy is parve (without butter).