- 1 stick (4 ounces or 113.5 grams) butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 ounces (1 cup or 170 grams) butterscotch morsels
- 6 ounces (1 cup or 170 grams) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 6 ounces (1 cup or 170 grams) chopped walnuts
- 1 15-ounce (425 grams) can condensed milk
- 6 ounces (1 cup or 170 grams) shredded coconut
2. Place butter in 9x13 inch pan. Place pan in oven to melt the butter. Spread melted butter around pan bottom and up pan sides.
3. Spread crumbs evenly over pan bottom. Sprinkle butterscotch morsels evenly over the crumbs, chocolate morsels evenly next, and then nuts. Pour the condensed milk over the nuts. Sprinkle coconut over the condensed milk.
4. Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 30 minutes.
5. Cool for 15 minutes before cutting into squares.
Yield: 36 squares