Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
marinate : 3 hours
Total Time: 4 hours
Yield: 8-10 servings
- 2 pounds (1 kilo) boneless, skinless chicken thighs (pargiot in Hebrew)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. mustard
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
2. In a bowl, mix all marinade ingredients.
3. Pour the marinade over the chicken. Cover. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
4. Preheat grill or oven to 325°F (170°C).
Grilling Instructions: Remove chicken thighs from marinade, but don't discard marinade. Grill over medium heat for 5-8 minutes. Turn the chicken pieces over, brush them with marinade, and grill until they test done.
Baking Instructions: Bake the chicken in the marinade in the Pyrex, uncovered, at 325°F (170°C) for 25 minutes. Then turn the pieces over, baste, and bake for another 25 minutes, until baked through.