Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 8-10 servings
- 1 box spaghetti
- 2 pounds lean ground meat
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs or matzo meal
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 26 ounce can (740 grams) tomato sauce
- 1 16 ounce can (450 grams) cranberry sauce
2. In a bowl, combine meat with eggs, bread crumbs and spices.
3. In a pot, combine the sauces. Place over medium heat. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Form the meat mixture into balls the size walnuts.
5. Carefully add the meatballs to the pot.
6. Cover the pot and cook on low for 40 minutes.