Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
marinate chicken: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours, 40 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 4 Tbsp. oil
- 4 Tbsp white wine
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp shallots
- 8 chicken cutlets, boneless and skinless
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup shallots
- 20 shittake mushrooms. fresh or dried
- 16 sun dried tomatoes
2. If using dried shittake mushrooms, hydrate them by pouring boiling water over the mushrooms, covering and letting them sit about 20 minutes. Drain and then use like fresh mushrooms.
3. In a skillet, saute the shallots and mushrooms until the mushrooms are soft. Add the sun dried tomatoes. If there is too much liquid, add about 1 Tbsp. of potato starch.
4. Place the sauteed vegetables in the bottom of a 9x13 inch casserole pan. Place the chicken pieces on top. Bake uncovered, at 400°F (200°C) for 25 minutes.