- 1 medium head cabbage, shredded
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 (3 ounce) packages of ramen noodles
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
2. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, and soy.
3. Combine cabbage with dressing, and refrigerate.
4. Crush ramen noodles while package is closed. In a skillet, toast crushed ramen noodles, almonds and sesame seeds, until golden brown. Cool and store noodle-nut mixture in a covered container.
5. Just before serving, add noodle-nut mixture to cabbage. Toss well. Serve chilled.