Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 6-7 carrots, sliced into rounds
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
2. Add the carrot rounds to the pot. Boil for 8 minutes.
3. Drain. Rinse under cold water.
4. In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin and paprika.
5. Pour dressing over carrots and mix well.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
Add 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro leaves. Cilantro is the leaf of the young coriander plant. Cilantro tastes like a mix of parsley and citrus.