Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 (19 oz.) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/8 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/8 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/8 cup olives, halved
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano (less if using dried)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- dash of pepper
2. Combine oil and remaining ingredients in a jar. Cover tightly and shake vigorously.
3. Pour dressing over chickpea mixture; toss.
4. Serve at room temperature. Serves 5 to 6.
Our Customers' Favorites, by Paula Levine Weinstein and Julie Komerofsky Remer (Columbus, Ohio). Recipe reprinted with permission.