Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 8 ounces corkscrew pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florets, fresh
- 12 ounces canned tuna fish, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup sliced black olives
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
2. In a large bowl, combine the pasta and broccoli with the tuna and other vegetables.
3. In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients. Beat with a whisk for a creamy-textured dressing.
4. Just before serving, pour dressing over tuna-pasta salad and mix well.