Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 Tablespoon margarine (pareve)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons chicken soup mix (pareve)
- 4 cups water
2. Add water. Bring to a boil. Add soup mix.
3. Add frozen corn.
4. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
5. Run a hand blender through the soup until the soup reaches your desired consistency.
1. If desired, add salt, dill or nutmeg according to taste.
2. Use milk instead of water and butter instead of margarine. In this case, the soup will be dairy rather than parve.
Serve soup with fresh bread rolls.
YIELDS: 4 servings