Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- 4 pounds skinless chicken pieces (breasts, thighs, and/or legs)
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
2. Grease a shallow baking dish large enough to hold all the chicken pieces in one layer.
3. Mix bread crumbs and spices in a bag.
4. Wet a piece of chicken, and coat it with bread crumb mixture by putting it into the bag and shaking it around. Place chicken piece in baking dish. Continue with each piece.
5. Drizzle a bit of oil on top of the chicken pieces.
6. Bake for 1 hour, uncovered, or until cooked through.