Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 50 minutes
- 3 pounds chicken
- 3 pounds potatoes, cut lengthwise into 6-8 wedges
- 1-2 onions, cut into rings
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2-1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2. In a large pan, please chicken on top of onions. Add potato wedges around the chicken.
3. Sprinkle chicken and potatoes with salt, pepper and paprika.
4. In a small bowl, combine ketchup, honey, soy sauce and mustard. Pour over chicken and potatoes.
5. Bake uncovered for approximately 1 1/2 hours or until cooked through.
1. Serve with a cooked green vegetable like broccoli, green beans or asparagus.
2. When entertaining Sabbath guests, this recipe can be easily doubled or tripled.