Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- 1 pkg. (12 oz) wide noodle (kosher for Passover)
- 1 container (16 oz) low fat cottage cheese
- 1 container (16 oz) sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon sugar
2. Preheat oven of 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a separate bowl, mix all ingredients except noodles and cinnamon sugar until well blended.
4. Stir in noodles.
5. Spoon into a greased 9x13 pan.
6. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
7. Bake 50-60 minutes or until center is set.
8. Cool at least 10 minutes before cutting to serve.
Stir in 1 cup of raisins or 2 large apples peeled and chopped.
TIPS:This can be prepared ahead of time and frozen.
Word of Mouth Kosher Catering. Recipe reprinted with permission.