- 12 oz. (340 grams) chocolate chips (pareve)
- 6 eggs
- 3 sticks margarine (pareve)
- 2 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 c. cake meal
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. instant coffee granules
2. While still hot, add coffee granules.
3. In a separate bowl, beat eggs, sugar, and salt. Add chocolate mixture, and then add cake meal.
4. Grease a 9x13 inch pan. Pour batter into pan.
5. Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 to 45 minutes.
For the brownies to be pareve and kosher for Passover, all ingredients must be pareve and kosher for Passover.
Our Customers' Favorites, by Paula Levine Weinstein and Julie Komerofsky Remer (Columbus, Ohio). Recipe reprinted with permission.