- 2 sticks margarine, room temperature
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 1/2 c. matzo cake meal
- 1 tsp. potato starch
- 1 tsp. salt
- 8 oz. chocolate chips
2. Grease cookie sheets.
3. Cream margarine and sugar.
4. Add eggs and mix well.
5. Add all remaining ingredients except chocolate chips. Mix well.
6. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Drop by teaspoons onto greased cookie sheets.
8. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until light brown.
Yields about 4 dozen.
For these Chocolate Chip Cookies to be pareve and kosher for Passover, all ingredients must be pareve and kosher for Passover.
Our Customers' Favorites, by Paula Levine Weinstein and Julie Komerofsky Remer (Columbus, Ohio). Recipe reprinted with permission.