Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Yield: 8-10 servings
- 10 potatoes
- 2 cups (1 pint or 500 grams) heavy whipping cream
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
2. Wash, peel and slice potatoes into thin slices. Lay the potatoes in the pan.
3. Add the minced garlic and cream to the potatoes. Generously salt and pepper the potatoes. To add some color, sprinkle some paprika on top.
4. Cover and bake at 450° Fahrenheit (230° Celsius) for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes.
Note: This dish makes for a very messy pan. For easier clean-up, use a large, disposable baking pan.