Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2/3 cup margarine, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose white flour
- pie filling
- egg, beaten
- sugar for garnish
2. Add flour and orange juice, alternating.
3. Refrigerate batter for a few hours.
4. Roll out dough as thin as you can.
5. Cut out 3-4 inch circles.
6. Put a tablespoon of filling in the middle of each circle.
7. Fold up 3 sides to form a triangle (Overlap the sides so only a little filling shows through the middle).
8. Bake at 375 degrees for about 10-15 minutes (bake until golden brown, but take out before the filling boils over).