Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk (dairy) or soy milk (parve)
- 1/2 cup poppy seeds
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
2. In a mixing bowl, mix oil and sugar. Add eggs, vanilla and (soy) milk. Add poppy seeds.
3. Add flour, and mix lightly until just smooth.
4. Break off a piece of dough. Roll on floured surface. Cut into circles using a glass or into shapes using cookie cutters.
5. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 350°F. for 12 minutes or until edges are golden.