Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 large head of fresh cauliflower cut into florets
- 3/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Bread crumbs for sprinkling
2. Microwave the cauliflower until just tender (approximately 5 minutes).
3. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and mustard.
4. Place the cauliflower in a shallow Pyrex dish and coat with the mustard and mayonnaise mixture.
5. Sprinkle the bread crumbs on top.
6. Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes until the cauliflower is tender.
YIELDS: 6 servings