Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 40 minutes
- 1 3 1/2-pound (1.5 kilo) chicken, cut into eighths
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
2. In a small bowl, mix together the jam, mayonnaise, pepper and garlic powder. Pour sauce over chicken.
3. Cover chicken with aluminum foil, and let it marinate in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
5. Bake chicken, covered, at 350°F (180°C) for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 30-45 minutes, or until the chicken is lightly browned and cooked through.
YIELDS: 4-6 servings