Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 20 oz. frozen broccoli cuts, thawed and drained
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk (use soy milk or coffee rich instead to make this dish pareve)
- 1 Tbsp. onion soup mix
- 2 Tbsp. flour (use matzo meal instead to make this kosher for Passover)
2. Spray a 7 x 11 1/2 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
3. Lay thawed and drained broccoli in the baking pan. Set aside.
4. In a bowl, beat eggs, soup mix, mayonnaise and milk together.
5. Add flour and beat well.
6. Pour egg mixture over the broccoli.
7. Bake the souffle at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40-50 minutes, until top is golden.
Our Customers' Favorites, by Paula Levine Weinstein and Julie Komerofsky Remer (Columbus, Ohio). Recipe reprinted with permission.