Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 2 medium-sized cauliflowers
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. pareve chicken soup mix (optional)
- drop of oil (optional)
2. Wash and cut cauliflower into large florets.
3. Add cauliflower to the boiling water. Cover. Cook for 15-20 minutes until tender. Be careful not to cook so long that the cauliflower becomes too soft. Drain.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Line a baking pan with non-stick paper or with aluminum foil sprayed with non-stick spray.
6. In a small bowl, mix eggs, salt, pepper and oil.
7. While florets are still warm (but not too hot to hold), dip each floret into the egg mixture and lay in baking pan.
8. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.