- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2/3-1 cup water
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 1/2 tsp. salt
2. Whisk dry ingredients (potato starch and salt) into egg and water mixture until smooth. The batter should be thin. If it is too thick, add some more water.
3. Pour oil into a frying pan, and heat until the oil is very hot.
4. Pour just enough blintz mixture into the hot oil to lightly cover the pan. Rotate the pan so the batter covers the whole bottom.
5. Cook blintz until the center bubbles and the blintz slides in the pan.
6. Turn out blintz from pan onto a plate to cool.
7. Continue steps 1-6 above until all the batter has been used.
8. Pile the blintzes on top of each other. Cut them into strips to make Passover noodles.
Tip:Blintzes or cut noodles can be prepared ahead of time, stored in an airtight container or bag and frozen.