Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cakes of tofu (approximately 8 ounces or 250 grams each)
- 1 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Paprika, garlic, salt, pepper and parsley to taste
- 2-3 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
2. In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs with spices.
3. In another shallow bowl, beat eggs.
4. In a third shallow bowl, place flour.
5. Dip tofu slice into flour and shake off excess. Then dip it into egg and shake off excess. Then dip it into bread crumbs so it is evenly coated on both sides.
6. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
7. Fry breaded tofu in hot oil on both sides. Fry for 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown.