Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Drain Tofu: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 14 oz. (400 grams) tofu
- 1/2 cup scallions, sliced into 2 inch pieces
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. finely grated ginger root
- 2 T sesame oil
- 4 Tbsp. chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
2. Cut scallions and set aside.
3. Mince garlic and ginger, and set aside.
4. Put oil in wok or heavy frying pan. Heat oil until very hot.
5. Add garlic and ginger. Heat about 10 seconds. Add tofu cubes and scallions. Cook, stirring, for a few minutes, or until the tofu is golden brown.
6. Add the stock and soy. Stir until the liquid has been absorbed.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Serve tofu hot with rice.